Reviews for "Fubbleglub"

cheriOMGF!!!1's

delicious, delicious bacon cheerios. the are the start of a good breakfast

woot!

this is good. i put it on my faverates. i was dissapionted when it didnt make ANY awards so i addvertised it on the frontpage. mabe fulp will see it. or another staff member. Like stamper or wade. Either way i hope it gets morereconing. this is quality flash.

IMMonkey responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Nice

It was short, but funny. I like it.

right

some green monster named fubbleglub talking to a seal. doesn't make sense. cheerios don't have bacon and the seal calls him a "black bastard". weird movie.

MY GOD WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK MAN!

hahhaa good job man, that could have some better movent for the characters arms, and maybe the background could be bigger, and the cartoon could have been longer. but meh, wathc this shit, its fucking rights! oh ya, its bought some alien and a seal he meets, can you say BACON!