Reviews for "Fubbleglub"

eh

Well the graphics were so-so and really it wasnt all that funny sry man, wasnt even that original, i mean you could have at least made the alien thing eat the seal. I mean anything would have made this better

CHEERIOS!

OMFG! CHEERIOS WHIT MORE BACON SHYYYYT!!!!!!!!! I WAS LAUGHIN SO HARD ROFL"!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS RANDOMneezzZZ! U BLACK BASTERD11!!! rofofofofofflflflfl!!11111 im gonna call teh police ur such an homicide CUZ ur about to KILL ME!° XD

AMAZING

Best thing ever. Pretty much the only funny thing on the front page this week. This was SO FUNNY! PLEASE make more, PLEASE continue working your magic fingers.

xD

Good ob getting on the front page! This is fucking hilarious!

Lol

Lol, i gave it a 6 because it made me laugh, random!!! RANDOM!!!