Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

AWESOME!

This is decent i looked it over. But for some reason the coding is acting funny. Do i have to name the movie clip "murky"

Nice dude :)

Nice for beginners and very easy interface.

-Protection-

Stupid?

It was constructively produced. It was clear and easy to understand, which is important to any newbies esp. It's also good that flash trainees can stored a copy on their own hardisk for referencing. But the phrase 'too stupid to understand' is a poor statement to use.

un-mediocre responds:

It's just a little joke, I don't mean you're stupid or anything ;)

A helpful tutorial

I found this tutorial fairly helpful for someone like me who is still learning the basics. But I found it to be a little too simple and I felt the steps wernt given in enough detail like with the codes and tags and how I make them. A little complicated for me also.

i like it

if you cuold explain the code bit by bit that would be nice