For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

great

yo thanx, this has inspired me to make flash again on account of it's kinda hard to use macromedia studios, i bet that once i fiqure it out i will make crappy ass flashs for the fun of it

hmm funny...

...this was just what i was looking for...creepy

Good work

The last thing didn't work you know the walking to the side 'n' stuff but anyway nice. You could try doing how to do health bars and things

Nice Job.

Could you add a tutorial on collision tutorial or something? Very nice job. I like alll of your tuotrials.

Amazing!

Truly, thanks a lot! Saw this ages ago, but just now i tried it out myself, and it works awesomely..

To the ones having trouble: It is because you copy-paste the code, and when you do that, insertions (the ones you make with a click on "Tab") will be transformed to spaces. Replace the spaces with "tab"'s or remove them and it will work :)