Reviews for "Rage!"

wow, nice game!

great game, this is definately going on my favs, 5/5 10/10 keep up the good work

amazing

I don't know what to say about this game other than it's one fuckingamazing game. The dodge roll helps alot, not much variety in combos but oh well, the rage looked fuckign amazing!! I got up to 63 kills on arcade mode. OH WAIT! I do have one complaint! You should add a way to block or a shield or something that takes away less health. Other than that.....amazing.....Bravo dude Bravo!

Great Submission

wooo yea when i firt played this i came 4th in the total top scoreds so yea brill oh and some one already found a way to hack the prog lol 14063 points hmmm and no name hmmm

good

good

Coolest games plus cheats

this is one of the coolest games on NG i found out some cheats
along the way of the game

rawrboom-unlimited rage