Reviews for "xKore - Distorted"

better than most

dude you're pretty good lol

i think i can help you out a ton. i love your composition but your mixing needs work.

add my MSN, i have some ideas for you. carniv0re@hotmail.com

xKore responds:

notyvm

I just have to say

So yeah I listened to this one to review it in that death match thing but... holy shit this is a joy to listen to, it's the only NG song I've been listening to a lot recently. It's probably an excellent club tune too. Compared to most songs, there is a hilariously large amount of sub bass and sidechaining but it, somehow, works. I love the little filtered bass thing at 0:46-1:00, there's something about it that really gets me, it's one part dark, one part brutal and one part suggestive. Now what I'd really love is a song similar to this, but based on that kind of bassline.

nice

most origanl trance songheard until now bitt housy glichy bass sline perfect and the sub base on breadown

Bassy but good.

Pretty trippy tbh, which is awesome. Had alot of bass, but it didn't bothger me much. Overall just very well done and thought out. Great job. :)

Ever since, you started submitting...

...in this competition, u've managed to make me fall in love with every single one of your submissions, and this one is no different.

Intro was instantly great, with a less powerful feel then the main melody, but with enough depth to catch the listener's attention. The transition and build up into the main melody were almost perfect,with only a slight feeling on my part that the build up could've been longer.

The punchy bass drum was what really built up this song though, aided by the magnificent use of bass and slightly glitch melodies. The rest of the drums were brilliant too, coming in in all the right moments to bring this song to the net level. The glitchy melodies were simply fantastic, climaxing, changing tempo, anti climaxing and overall doing nothing but being perfect.

What i particularly liked was the fact that you put enough attention in providing a background through some faint pads and some fantasic Sound FX. Reverb and delays were particularly thought out too, with not too much or too little being added. The originality in the vocals, which were set at perfect times around the song, was simply amazing. Outro was fantastic to, closing off the song perfectly.

In my opinion, this song is overally Amazing and there's really nothing i can find that reduces its score.

Intro/Outro = 1/1
Blend = 2/2
Mel./Transition = 3/3
Drums + Bass = 2/2
Originality = 2/2

Darklight17

P.S. Note that this is your judging review from Round 3 of the NGADM. Once again, its always nice to have new reviews no?