For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "xKore - Distorted"

good

this weird stuff is epic weird stuff if this song was in a tournament they would say who made xKore-Distorted because this song is the king of weird stuff (i mean the weird in a good way)

keep the the epic weird stuff up!

DAMN

its mad good sounds kinda latin hip hop to me th ending sounded a lil to repetitive tho UR MAD GOOD THO

Original Style

Reminds me of Solar Fields, especially with the little chord you did on the clear synth on the 3rd beat.

I love the way you faded the piece in, extremely good.

You have a very good style, very original a lot of your music is!

You need to work on getting yourself noticed, because you're only 17 and are already composing better than 40 year olds. You have so much to learn with so much time ahead of you.

Use that time, as long as you love composing.

Lovely piece.

Happy composing!

good...

kinda sounds like house tho...

What's weird to you?

Just putting my 0.00066 cents in.