Reviews for "xKore - Distorted"

flawless.

i stumbled across this song a week ago... and i CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT! I find everything about this song just right, promise me you'll make more just like this :D
why is this NOT played at clubs? god damn xKore, you're so awesome xD

Legit jaw dropper..

I used this song in a little rave party me and my friend hosted and everyone went apeshit to this song once i threw it on. Perfect rythym, perfect breakdown, nothing more to say except that this shit dropped my jaw and everyone elses in the house. please, i beg of you to keep up the good work!

"Something Weird You Did"???

Most users spend HOURS trying to mae songs this epic, and you just threw this together.

Whaaaat?

This is Amazing.

10 / 10

5 / 5

~XChaosAssassinX

Bass kills all, but it is still epic

The bass hurts a little, but it's still an epic song

Is it possible?

*Towkin takes of his headphones, stares at them for a moment and then asks himself the following question:

"Is it possible that these can produce such and awesome sound?"