Reviews for "Once More - F-777"

...

Speechless. That's what I am. Now. Listening.
Seriously, epic stuff.
Great melody, awesome transitions, epic drops. What's more to add?
Some mastering. I felt the main melody (first occurence 0:41) kicks in very nicely but the problem is that there is a lot of background noise and it makes it hard to recognize each sound, whcih makes it a bit harder to listen to, even tough it's really awesome.
The fact is that the epic factor is so high that those imperfections are easily covered by the awesomeness of the melody and synths, all mixed together, and again the drops. They're the best.

Overall: great song. Just some mastering needed.

9 / 10, 4.5 (4) / 5
- lemon42

Fall down? Who cares, rise again.

Ahhh.... I absolutely love this. Makes me think of being worn down to your last legs, but then you remember everything important and rise of to face the challenge again. Very upbeat, never give in music. If i could give you a 20/10, I would.

I have one request: More. Please. My ears are addicted to this sound.

F-777

Whoever thinks that he sux i will literally tactical nuke your house...or i shall come to you personally and kill you with a camper rifle. Well i wouldn't do it but i would want to do it

Holy @#$%

I've never seen the puddle visualisation do that before! XD
Nice work on this song!

I now under stand!

I now understand why it is called Once More because when you listen to it, you have to listen to it once more and again and again after that.... GREAT SONG!! Keep it up buddy!