Reviews for "Once More - F-777"

OMG!

How can people not like this song? The tune is too epic.
I even think I heard this on the radio.
Download... bought a few songs from you too :3

Needs more songs like that on Newgrounds and in the world.

cant help it

i always wanna move my body when i hear this song, its addictive :D

Keep 'em comin'!!

This and Before Mydnite are my favorites from you!!

Keep up the AWESOME work!

INSANITY!!!!

I have to say, this song is one of my favorite tracks on NG, I makes you want to dance till you pass out and yet you throw in this crazy piano part with an awesome build back to dancing.

At which point, the club goes crazy, the roof explodes and it's a round on me.

That's how crazy good it is, I can't really critique it, just awesome job!

I can't quite wrap my head around dance music myself (as far as composing) I always seem to drift towards a sad or dark feeling. . . Maybe I'll get it eventually.

I've been a longtime fan, and when my new comp is built, I will help make you rich, eh? ;) I love being able to support great artists!
And beside, I have like 39 songs of yours on My ipod, which you have freely given here on NG so I think I owe it to you.

Fantastic song though your synths are great and I like this remix better than the original, it's just amazing.

I have no good words for how much I like this song,

Omega

Retarded BOSS!!!

F-777=one of the most talented motherfuckers alive!!!