Reviews for "Cupcakes of Narnia"

Not good

I didn't really like this game at all. It was way too easy, and it didn't really make sense. The graphics were poor, didn't really get the map. Sound was kind of annoying. The game went way too slow, and for god's sake there was levels? the first level was soo long. I didn't like this at all.

Sweet Bakers' Dozen

The game was great. :) I really liked the Bakers' Dozen thing, cupcakes. It would have been perfect if you had put a high score thing in your game. Thanks again.

ahh the notebook is coming right at me

lmao, the best thing about this game is the variety of things that you have to shoot, cupcakes, "the notebook", "Ghost"(very good movie),a road map? i think i saw salsa also
such an addicting game
my high score:259100
great job on this one

I used that same cupcake in my animation

Hey man, i used that same cupcake for the last scene in my Law & Odor animation i submitted a couple of days ago. Google Images is the best (double true). but anyways way to jump on the bandwagon with this bland shooter.

cup cakes

i gave style ten because cupcakes are delicious fun man fun but a waste of cupcakes