For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Cupcakes of Narnia"

Bakers dozen

whoever cant beat at least the first 3 leveals shuold be deamed legally retarded and banned from games for ever

CRAZY DELICIOUS

make sure you watch cronicles of narnia first or you wont think this is funny....good job...def a game thats all about the jokes

What's next?

I kept waiting for something new to happen but. Maybe I just gave up to soon.

What the hell was that?....WHY??

WHY? Why do we have to shoot cupcakes, why not just eat them? why is there a map of new york in the background if the title refers to a C.S. Lewis Novel? why are we shooting Mr. Pibb? Why is the only GOOD target flying posters for some romance movie based on a Nicholas Sparks Novel? It WAS fun then got kinda boring after level 1. I just don't understand it....

Hrmm..

While this game was fun for a little while, it gets old fairly quickly. Its a shooter in which you shoot random things instead of a particular enemy. The lack of changing backgrounds hurt it a bit as well.. Not to mention the same music repeated over and over again. Even so it shows a lot of potential.