Reviews for "8-Bit Theater Part 5"

O.o

I was doubtful with the sprites and all... But that movie was hilarious! ^-^ I liked it alot..shows how much you can do with those sprites...

8-Bit theater in it's funniest form

I have watched all the 8-bit flashed that i could find yet the best i've seen is from you 2 :P keep on with the good work and waiting in excitement for 8-bit 6 :P and the bit with BB\thief\BM is hilarious "time is money and when i say that i mean yours" fantastic line someone should have that as s sig carry on with the good work :)

Another Great 8-bit Theatre Flash

Watching these 8-bit theatre flashes are always a lot of fun and this latest addition is no exception but the animation in this particular episode was superb with some of the best animation seen in a sprite flash. Constructive comments would be to keep up the good work and keep adding some of those unique animation ,like in this episode, so keep up the great work.

I WAS WATING FOREVER...AND IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

man i was totally in to the 8bit theater series but i was waiting for soo long time i almost gave up...but you guys made it in time^^
the megaman begining...lol that was funny as hell also the part when the fighter was counting^^lets just hope that theres 5 light warriors this time o.o

keep up the good work^^

peace

great

i like it look really cool,i just fell like there not enough animation a good period of this flash the caractors were just talking after a while it get better and i like the part with the red mage so overall it a good flash,so keep up the good work...