Reviews for "8-Bit Theater Part 5"

OMFG!!!

so.......awsome.........cant......wait....for.....next.....
..episode......

That's it?

Although I thought it was really funny and the style was amazing, I felt somehow dissapointed. The voice acting on BM has slowly degenerated from evil to witty to dork. You might want to fix that. And when fighter was talking about the king counting them and BM was trying to kill him, I couldn't really understand either of them. RM's voice sounds good, but it needs to be muffled. You know, he's got that big red thing over his mouth, it needs to sound like he's talking through a shirt.

In all, I liked it, but I felt it wasn't worth waiting as long as I did. Also, please don't actually skip over the voting part in the next one. That's some pretty funny material.

good 1

i like the easter egg at the beginning where you clikc on fighter when the black mage guy is thinking about crap...

I love this episode!

This was one of my favourite strips from the comic, and now I can see it in fully animated form, it's brilliant!

Funny and a great voice acting.

Eh?

It was kind of a let down compared to the rest. i liked the first voice for black mage personaly but w/e. After waiting so long for this instalment it just doesnt seem worth it..