Reviews for "Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon"

crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man this is such crap and it is not on my list

Piece of shit, yes......

But it was still funny as hell. One of the funnier animations on Newgrounds, that's for damn sure. Indeed, it is the damn ugliest animation, but that's what makes it funny ass shit. I love it, lmao.

amazing

now i know not everyone likes movies like this but listen close: this is one of the best animations ever seen. you did this quick andit shows but thatsnot the ppoint. its supposed to be funny and it is. dont listen to anyone else this is great work and its just so funny i show my friends this all the time when i go to their houses. i hope youll do more like this.

Terrible animation (no offense)

But that kicked ASS big time MR. T rules but he really rules when he kicks pokemon ass! Make more with Mr. T

KICK ASS!

This kicks friggin' ass! I don't know exactly why, but I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. The animation was so bad it was funny and therefore good. Better animation would make this worse! I couldn't understand much of what Mr. T was saying, but he sounded PO'ed. Everyting about this was AWESOME!