Reviews for "Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon"

Ohhhh, fuck, that was TERRIBLE!

This classic reminded me of what my friends and I made in a summer computer animation course this one time. It was called "Blow Up Stuff", and the main concept and storyline was that, uh...stuff got blown up. Y'know, like rollercoasters and people's heads and stuff. Of course, when we did that, we were EIGHT YEARS OLD, but it doesn't matter. The shitty graphics and subpar sound in your movie took me back to those days of innocence like many things can't do anymore. All in all, it was incredible, man. Lots of fun. I pity the fools who can't pull their heads out of their asses long enough to appreciate how total horse shit can oftentimes be funny as all heaven (just because I assume that there's a lot more laughing going on in heaven than in hell).

U ARE THE BEST

killing pokemon, good graphics, hilarious and all. what the hell more cud u ever ask 4, keeep it up

U RULE

This is 1 of the main reasons y i cum to ng, to c stuff like dis!!!

funniest movie yet

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT ON NG nD you suck

Pretty good...

Um what can i say... except... I PITY DA FOO!