Reviews for "Elian - Wazzup!!!"

Wow!!!!! kol!!

Men this thingie is just out of the world!!!!! hehehehe i think newgrounds should bring more movies like this ones.KOL ppl dont lose the chance of see this is kol.i also like the fukemons KOL bye

Funny Shit!

I was laughing my ass off when I saw this- wish it had a loader though- that kinda sucked- but I especially liked when they called Castro... lol...

Go America!!!!!

Sean, whoever you are, you have the coolest sick mind ever. This movie kicked royal ass. Its great how someone can use a beer commercial 2 make a world event into a laugh my ass off gag. Good Job!

I rate this 10 for an entirely different reason...

This little piece truly demonstrates the falling of American societym in more ways than one. First, how idiotic everyone is acting. Second, the Incredibly violent picture of a RIFLE being held at a SIX-YEAR-OLD BOY!!! This is insanely atrocious, and an example of how pathetic our society is today, mking it natural for parody!!! ANd parody this is. GREAT JOB SEAN!!! It's people like you that represent the very Constitution that has boosted us to our great system!!!

Hmm funny