Reviews for "Elian - Wazzup!!!"

A bloody waste of time.

Well, contrary to what other think, frankly this is a load of CRAP! It is not witty, funny, and hardly anny effort was put into it apart from the moving mouths. The sound file, wazzup(?), makes no sense, I have no idea where it came from and I dont care, but here we have a shockwave flash movie with a few pictures flashing by barely in sync with the sound file which makes no sense. I dont see how people can still be interested in elian after all this time, wasn't he given back to his original parents recently or something?

When Enough Is Enough

This was the first portal entry I ever saw... and liked. Back then, it was in the top 10. Now it keeps getting lower on the list, and eventually, it will be off of the Top 100. Why? Well, the Wazzup thing got out of hand. Now everyone hates them, so likely, this excellent entry is suffering.

And it shouldn't be!

This movie rocked! Best flash movie ever!

Don't ever try it again! But, this movie definately brings a bit of comedy to the no comedy world of the Elian Gonzalez story. So, anybody against this movie... lighten up!