For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "a dog named BEN"

Good heavens

This is just so much fun. I've been watching your flashes for days, and I am still laughing.

What I liked in this one was especially the duck inside the belly. The way the other duck answers "yes" almost before the first one has finished his sentence is really hilirious.

I prefer Jerry Jackson Productions to Disney.

Every single one!

I swear you sound exactly like David Firth in every single one, so random but hilirous I don't know how salad Fingers omg got blammed

"Incredibly Humerous!"

Jerry Jackson, you are an astoundingly humourous animator, you are most definately a n00b, and that's what makes you unique, you are the HAMBUGER of the steaks, and that's saying a lot as I like Hamburgers more. Um.

You might be right

everyone needs to take out some frustration on making mental cart22ns. it coukld be Dave Firth. or it might not be. it could be a mental patient. all i know is i love this man

i luv this movie you rock!

one question tho... why do you say "rate" when you want to say very? its like british how they say "a right good chap" exept slang so it's like "a rate good chap". weird...