Reviews for "3D Frogger"

Addicting

to say the least. nicely done

i like the game

i think the game is cool so are the rest of your games, but the last person who posted must be on crack serioulsy, you have no idea what a good game is if you dont like his games. anyway whatever good job on the 3d'ness, good game crap music, i like it. :P

ur right,

im sorry i said you dont make good games krazy kar like i said was fun but nothing close to being cool, and your right i do like super soldier its a cool game and you should make a multiplayer super soldier, and yes i like some of your games but super soldier isnt my favorite thopught my fav is barbarian bob and fing life source and thing thing arena but you are good at making games, just please dont waste your time, dont make another krazy kar please forgive my rudeness. kyle...

The eye of the beholder

Not bad, but I'm not sure if the perspective works, keep bumping into cars.......or i could just be crap....

Pretty good!

I like it, but in the original, Frogger was looking for the baby frogs or some crap like that.