Reviews for "3D Frogger"

whee!

im 1st in game. =)

Nice

This was a really good game man...I loved how you took a cool 2D game and made It 3D...Just keep up the good work.=)

Whoa!

This is awesome meng, I thought it was going to be something stupid, like, pretend 3-D made in flash, but you totally proved me wrong!

XPERT REVIEW: TERRIBLE

this game is actually run in 2D -_-. i thought it wuz wayy too short and linear... wayyyyyyyyy that about does it. WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

dude i see you like reviewing my games.... some have good points but i'd like to say that you arent an xpert reviewer. Your reviews are average, but not the worst i've seen. Although constructive critism helps.. anyway about this game.

Flash is not a 3D game making program. You CAN'T do real 3D in flash without it lagging so much it crashes your computer. Plus, it was a remake of frogger. Frogger was short and linear, but nonetheless fun.

If you're such an expert game reviewer, maby you should take the time to look into other flash games on the web and learn a little about it. Flash games are not meant to be console quality, just cheap, FREE entertainment. It's not a 3D program, so try to lighten up and give constructive critisism in your reviews.

make a Metroid 3d game!

you are good enough to make it