Reviews for "3D Frogger"

Unique but not quite as good as we all hoped

Again like most of your games it's unique. I love how you added a spin to the old classic. However, though cool its not the greastest view for 3d. It was difficult to position and time things. This is a game better with an overhead view. At least in version 2 add that. I know you dont want to have a game exactly like the old one but the old one is techanley profeciant to play. Yours wasn't. Add some of your own ideas such as new music, levels, powerups. It was just frogger in 3d. Not much potential for what you did.

it was ok.......

It was ok but it didnt have any details like sponsers on any of the cars.

Pretty cool

I like the original much better but this was cool. Word.

Frogs + Traffic = Good

This game rocks! You must try it, it's funny, cool and much, much more!!

Play it or I will get a rapid monkey after you! 0(>_<)0

Interesting

I have never seen a flash like this before... maybe gunny bunny. but i still have doubts that gb is flash. anyway... This game is a perfect remake of frogger. I couldnt find any glitchs. but some problems- How come running into a tree kills u? couldnt u just make it to where we cant go that way? and while on logs it was difficult do go left and right without dying. otherwise this was pretty fun =D Annoying music btw. lol