For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

Beautiful

very touching, great quality. You should sell this. You have much talent fo what u do. good luck.

Thanx.
I'll put a version for sale as well ;) just in a slightly different mix.

Congratulations.

This is one of the best songs I have heard in the audio portal in a long, long time. You, sir, clearly know what you are doing. I will be looking for further work from you. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanx for review.
I arleady have about 60 tracks here, this one is more like a "good bye track", from now on I'll release my tracks commercially.
Well, maybe after a while I'll post some more tracks.

Eargasmic

my top 10 newgrounds songs and this is number 1, great work,

sorohanro responds:

Thanx. I'm glad that you like it.

Happy someone...

This song just make my head thinking someone...Feel like just back from the war and got see the family face.....Good song.....

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review. Somehow it seems that people have more vivid imagination than me when comes to stories or images linked to my music :)

0_o

(too stunned to speak)

Thanx :)
(too stunned to answer :p)