Reviews for "Daily2oon08252005"

ehhh...

i see too many flashes like this... good choice thing, great graphics, ok sound, but you should warn people of the strobe effect, some ppl have disorders and stuff and might have a seizure and sue you for not putting a caution thing on it.

I...

Only have eyes for Jetninjin.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

haha! its you again! i hope you are enjoying the series.

Chuckle

i didint really understand the first one but i have to say this is like emo/rapper/super hero anime

...

Seriously, these daily toons universally suck. At least you guys are getting better, but you'd be much better if you pooled into a normal flash. BTW Bush makes the weed look bad.

no more strobing!!!!

Is it just me? Or is making strobe light's in flash popular now?
I find this effect really annoying. If this were on a television screen(which I am usually at least three feet way from) this would still be unimpressive, but less annoying, but most people watch flash ten inches away from a computer screen.

When I saw the menu I had high expectation's, I bet you spent more time on the intro and menu than you did on the flashes themselve's.