Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

I may have mýssed the day but ýts greatness lýves

Renegade... praýse to you for beýng an inspýratýon to us all
much <3

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you very much! Happy Clock Day!

Wow, that was amazing!!!

I loved how everything came together in the end. Great artwork and animation.

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you so much! You're an inspiration to us all. Happy Clock Day!

That was good

I got to say I was very impressed with your flash and I’m glade it made front page keep up the good work hope the second one is as good as this one was

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you very much! Happy Clock Day!

wat was tht!

tht sucked, it really did

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you and Happy Clock Day!

you just killed it.

I liked the Lord of the Rings parody because it was actually done with some skill and a bit of humor.
but this?
you took something that was beautifully crafted, with one of the best story lines you could possible picture, and you violated it with this mindless garbage.
the creators of broken saints actually put in great effort to create an interesting and original piece that captured many eyes and ears. it was something actually worth watching, unlike your work.
most clock work is basically the same senseless jokes sugarcoated with a different “plot”.
once your skill gets to be anywhere near those who could create such a work of art, then…and only then, could you attempt at making a well done parody that wont make you look like a prick.

RenegadeClock responds:

That's funny, 'cause the creator of Broken Saints left a review saying he loved it. Happy Clock Day!