For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

LEROY JENKINS!!!

I'm a huge Broken Saints fan, indifferent to Clocks, and I hadn't even heard of Locks until I watched this. In any case, this was abso-fuckin-lutely hillarious. It reminded me a lot of a Knox flash, which is definitely a good thing. You also did an impeccable job spoofing BS, it was plain as day which chapters were meant to be which. You obvoiusly did your homework.

As a side note, this probably won't be all that funny unless you've watched at least a few Broken Saints episodes. So go do that, bookmark this, and come back and watch it after. You'll get more of the humor.

Nicely done.

The only clock/lock, whatever movie that has passed my inspection with more than just a hatred brewing deep inside me.

Actually, I quite enjoyed it.

wow

the first and probably only clock cartoon i will give a score higher than 3. i like the fact you didnt do the same stupid shit the other clock bitches did and use a computer generated voice and real stuff in a cartoon, when will they figure out that isnt cool and people hate it like you have. anyway nice flash i thought it was gonna suck but im impressed.

damn...

i used to hate clocks for that damn electro voice and crappy animation(thats cause i geuss all i saw was the bad clock flashs) but this is AWSOME.

Sheesh

God damn this is scored far too low :\