Reviews for "Unconventional Still Life"

Love it.

You are very talented, I wish I was that good with a pencil! Awesome drawing!

-Blayke

wow.

That's simply amazing! If there was such rating, this will be rated a 6/5!

YOU JUST ROCKED ME

This is a great peice of work and i give you 10 out of ten btw LandoLC there is a point of this its a peice of still life a kind of art you know that dont you and I thought you were smart with art and you don't get the point of still life

Its very nice.

Truly artistic.

3 things an American can't Live without.

Salt, because we're all fat. Wii remote, because how else are we going to play Nintendo's greatest invention. Camera, because we have to relive our miserable lives over and over. Otherwise I think it's more than "Just some stuff lying around." I think it symbolizes America's materialistic behaviors. A-frickin'-mazing. Can you say my new idol?