For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "River Of Eden"

I love your music!!

What can I say more...?
It's great!!
Thanks!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

thanks :) Glad u liked it.

how could you say that?

you dont need a life! what you need is a contract!! you are so good! what more could you want? great song! it really does fit the name. i like the violin or sumtin in the background it adds structure

Beautiful

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, I almost cried while listening to it because it was just so perfect. This deserves to be number one not number two. Perfect man, just perfect. (P.S. You don't need a life you need to stay at the keyboard and make more miracles.)

Chill

this song is amazing....i only wish that i had the musical ability (and spare time) to play this

so nice

l'm gonna share tears,this was the most sensational and dramatical melody l've ever heard.so nice.
you should have kept it a little longer dude!