Reviews for "River Of Eden"

man......

.......u gotta stop making me cry X') these kind of music is just so cute n so touching, its hard not to.
well, here we go to the rest of ur songs :)

cheeiors~
i am very glad i met u

MilkMan-Dan responds:

... Thankyou sir.

It amazes me how many people claim to cry to my music... but i wonder how many truly do. I can't possibly imagine or truly know. But I appriciate u listening and enjoy all my work.

P.S - To meet you has meant a smiler per review... and I thank you.

Again, refreshing.

Another great piece from you. It's similar to In the Open in the way it was played and the feeling I got from it.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

... In the Open and River of Eden were writting with days of eachother... so it's not unlikely that the style and feeling would be similar. Between you and me... I love this piece with a passion ;).

wow...

very soothing i like it and the piano just sounds amazing wonderful job rly

very beautiful tune

this is stuck in ma head. it sounds like a song i would listen too when im stressed (like the time ma gf dumpeed me). thus this is good music for when I'm studying u get 5/5 and 10/10

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^0^

Loved it should get more than 5 &10 love it so much your an awsome man for making i it is so so buetiful.On my second time listening its so great.