Reviews for "River Of Eden"

calming.

this happens to be the most calming piece I've ever heard, and as a musician myself, you have a life, and you should keep using it. talent like yours shouldest go to waste, all my 5 belong to this. keep on making wonderful music.

Oh My God..

This Peice of music is simple the most Claming and Relaxing track i've ever heard

My day was bad but listening to this has made me feel alot better.

In no way should you say that you don't need a life you have one, Keep playing and makeing this kind of music, god knows that one day you might be famous for it.

Keep this up and keep playing.

Yours Truely.

S.S.B

how is...

beauty a waste of time?
from what i see you have a life and have done something truly amazing with it
your music is so awe-inspiring
i cant help but listen to your songs
i've tried to pull away for hours now and i just cant seem to do it
your songs are magic and evoke emotions i never knew were there
do good with this most wonderous gift you possess and never quit
when you die i want you to look back and imagine how many people you have touched with your music
i cant imagine anyone not being touched by at least one of your songs
never quit making your music even if it is solely for yourself never stop

Great!

A very tranquil piece of listening, very serene and calming throughout.
Great work...

And Jak's right, This is definately not a waste of time or energy,
Its amazing at how some people can truly put a talent to work and create
such awesome creations.

Awesome

That music, well, it's really good :D

And you're not wasting your time by playing the keyboard!
There are few people that have a true gift, and you may be one of those lucky people!