Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

wow, actually approaching coherency.

The series is actually beginning to fill in all those missing sound effects, and there is a glimmer of hope for coherency. Whatever you smoked differently this time keep going in that direction.

MAKE ME MORE :P

I dont care if the graphics arent that good,
what I like is the speed in wich u do it.
Really feels like a series, not something that comes out once a month.

O.K. Listen to this.....

O.k. first off your sound aint all that good. It's not just the SFX either it's also the voices. I think you should improve the voices so that people could actually understand some parts. SFX isn't such a bad thing to add either. But overall I think this is really good and really funny. (I wonder what would happen if you made a MGR Flash game.)

Very good, very original.

The only problem i see with this is that the voices are extremely low compared to most of the sound effects. Besides that, great animation. The spoof of D&D was hillarious. Keep ut the good work.

Sweet

It was pretty kick ass but some sound adjustments should be made but besides that good job