Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

i MUST have that music!I FRIGGING MUST!

indeed a good episode, but 3 was the best i saw,(the one with motor oil milk)and could the music pleae be put up on matt's site?

btw a little bit bigger eyes wouldn't hurt you know....

dude you gotta

dude you gotta have subtitles i dont think anybody can understand what the charcters are saying unless we turn our speakers all the way up otherwise good job

My God !

You should make subtitels!!! I mean seriously !!!

wow

i love this series but is anyone else scared at how fast these cartoons are being produced at such a high quality? they will soon take over the world!!!

keep up the good work! w00t for MGR

sfx.

man.....if there were wooshes and clicks.....and kapowiees.......i would have loved it.....i do like the animation...but sfx no.