Reviews for "My GOD, Robots! episode 4"

Good - A++-=?

If you added more music to the bit when the were laughing. But still good Hope you make a new one soon...

funny *ish

funny cartoon, its like something I'd see on adult swim. good stuff!

I like

I like i man its cool! Better than than fat numa numa twat by a friggin longshot!

I'm giving you zeroes

so you might get the fucking hint. You can stop anytime now, its ok, we'll manage just find watching another flash series we can fucking UNDERSTAND.

Even more improvement.

They just keep improving. So keep making them and eventually you will be the master of Flash and/or cartooning.

One of the main flaws I'm seeing at the moment is an unlikeable main character. Jason (that's the human's name, right?) is just kind of weird and I don't really understand where he's coming from, but since he's a human alone in a land of robots, I feel like I should be sympathizing with him a little more. He seems kind of mean, whereas in the first episode he seems to be drawing sympathy.

Additionally, since comparisons have already been made to Futurama, is it really wise to have a robot Santa?