For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Motherload"

review

The concept of the game is sweet! I really enjoyed the storyline which goes on throughout the game! It really keeps you involved in what's going on, and what to expect when going through the game! You get transmissions once a while as you dig down through the soil from Mr. Natas, and other miners, so that helps to keep the storyline alive! I personally think that digging to find treasures, secrets, and obstacles is a really neat concept to really get the average gamer pumped!

Motherload REVIEW

This game is just fun. Sure, there are excruciating times filled with rage quits, but this game is just awesome.
TO SUM IT ALL UP, PLAY IT!!!

OMG!!!!

10 diamonds!10 diamonds in 1 place!imagine that!

Nice

Very fun game.

epic

really fun game. A lot better than mega miner and not overpirced items. Also has a story and a plot to it. (and has a ending)