Reviews for "Motherload"

So fun

I have loved this game. for anyone saying there is no story or fun just play for a while and you will find it has a really awesome twist

hmm

Well, if i didnt play megaminer first this would have been interesting, but difficult to play for sure. you can get yourself killed in a lot of ways. for one flying to high above the ground and not knowing you could hurt yourself if you dont land gently... X(
mega miner and motherload have similar stuff, but there are also differences too.
i like the day and night best and flying is also a fun thing, but i really dont like the fuel and getting my self hurt from falling a little... :(

good but could be better

With Megaminer you actually get to the end of the game. In Motherload you get sick of all this 'exciting additional stuff' like dying all the time and refuelling every 2 seconds. 8/10 for the story and graphics -2 for the playability

Saw the reviews on mega miner

Decided to try it after everyone said Mega Miner was a rip off. While they are certainly similar, Mega Miner is a much needed update to this game. Better controlling, not falling down pits, being able to drill in a shaft, and no stupid propeller. Wasn't fun to play, and the controls are just ridiculous. Mega Miner was better (granted this game is from 2005, but there's no point in playing this when you have Mega Miner.)

Jesus Christ

It works fine on Google chrome, I have no idea what you people are talking about. Clearly there's something wrong with your connection if it doesn't work. Jesus Christ.