For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 86 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Motherload"

Not a bad game...but there are some flaws. The biggest flaw that I see is fuel. I mean when you're dropped on the surface you're told to fill up--which I do--then I start mining...I don't go too deep...yet I always run out of fuel right before I get to the surface. What I would consider is making the starting fuel tank bigger, lessen the fuel consumption rate at the beginning and maybe having the helicopter thing that you use to get to the surface not use up your fuel. It's kind of hard to get any kind of upgrades when all you're doing is refueling.

Also, I find the fact that if you run out of fuel you explode and die (how you can explode with no fuel is beyond me.) kind of annoying...I'd make it so you'd have "lives" if you run out of fuel you sit idle for a few momnents and your pod refuels itself--perhaps it converts what minerals you have into fuel--and you'll loose one of your "lives". It would make this game a little easier and I think a lot more playable.

I remember when I first played this game on Miniclip about 6 or 7 years ago! It's good to play it again :D

I love this game!! It is the Best drilling game

great game

classic game of the internet. too bad its been copied so many times by so many people. great game though, still love playing it every now and then.

XDXDXD

i remeber playing this when i was younger.. LOVED it and still do XDXDXD