Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

WOOHOO!!!!

lol ive been looking for the author of this song for almost a year after i heard it while playing spaceattack on another site and i didnt even think to look on newgrounds XD anyways AWESOMNESS!!!!!!!!!

This is GREAT!

the power of all the beats, and the familiarity behind them all creates a great sound, something people are familiar with, yet new enough to keep the attention, great song to just lose your mind to and enjoy. At the moment where it went to a calm piano, thats where you can tell you were definitely having fun with this, I almost laughed. I've been listening to your music while playing World of Warcraft and I actually wasn't mad when I missed my heroic random queue as a dps (anyone here who knows what that means will know how much of a kick in the nuts that really is, since its around an hour wait to just beat stuff up lol).

Nice job overall though! I'm definitely putting you on the "Top NG Artist" list I got in my head.

I LOVE THAT PART...

Where it goes

"WHUPHUPHU!" Like the record spin thing or whatever THAT WAS SO BADASS.

PARAGONX9 KEEP MAKING YOUR STUFF GURL, WE ALL ADORE IT!!!!! :D

wow

makes me wanna umm kick someone's ass umm ANIME STYLE!!!!

Do NOT listen while driving... :D

Perfect morning song: not borring, high speed, calm moment to prevent your brain ferom overloading :D