Reviews for "Mortal Kombat : WWE"

didd'nt ever think of that

this was the shiz-nit! it combined my 2 most favorite past times, The Deadman, and MK. awsome

this rules

Undertaker kicks ass

The Undertaker Ownz NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv it plz make more! P.S Undertaker rulez because he is my favorite wrestler!

The Undertaker Ownz!

THe Undertaker is one of my favorite Wrestlers, but he really wouldn't do that well in Mortal Kombat. However, he is a kool wrestler. However, his ability in Mortal Kombat would be pretty low, because he has no magical powers like a fireball, or a soul steal or any crap like that. The Undertaker Chokeslam won't get him very far in Mortal Kombat.

HadoukenDude responds:

You should play "WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game" to see what i mean. in real life he can't win against the MK cast, but if you get a chance to play that game and realize the exaggerated MK style gameplay and attacks that it has for each character(for example, the undertaker doing a ghostly fireball type attack and doing a powerful chokeslam by jumping over 15 ft. and slamming his victim) , you'll realize that he would possibly be the only wrestling character to fit in perfectly in an arcade fighting game such as MK.

I recommend that you play that game,it's a lot of fun!
Thanks for your review.

pretty decent

yea i liked it a lot but it rele shudda been longer