Reviews for "Mortal Kombat : WWE"

Very Cool.

I liked that movie you made,I am a huge fan of both Wrestling and Mortal Kombat, and I rarely see them combined together. It would be cool if you could make some more. Thanks.

i love ur movies!!!

hey i love ur movies, but u said u were gonna make another music video one

HadoukenDude responds:

originally i was working on some ideas a few months back, but because of viruses and internet connection problems i couldn't submit them. i had to uninstall and reinstall the Windows program just to get rid of the virus that infected my pc. which meant that i had to redo my animations from scratch. and now that i found a job i spend less time working on flash (which is a bummer).
i'll come up with something when i get some free time on my hands and i will make more videos, but not as often as before.
expect to see something original from me later on. thanks again for your comments !

Funny as hell

Make another 1 with stone cold in it.

HadoukenDude responds:

tell me where i can find some good stone cold sprites. I dare you to find them!!
besides, the game where i ripped the undertaker out of was made in 1995-96 and it doesn't have stone cold steve austin in it.
BTW,Thanks for your review.

WWE AND MORTAL KOMBAT WUT WOULD HAPPEN?

HAHAHAH THIS SHIT IS HELLA FUNNY ITS THE BEST SHIT NEXT TO MK SEXUALITY...I LIEK THE SPRITES THAT WERE USED GOOD SHIT HOMIE KEEP ON MAKING THEE MOVIES

2 of my favourite things....

fuck what people are saying, newgrounds users just dont like wrestling very much, this was also on pavillion and i enjoyed it, especially the infamous J.R sound clip

HadoukenDude responds:

i just checked out the kombat pavillion a while ago, and i was quite surprised to see my flash in a huge MK parodies collection XD! i never knew about it before! ..and about that J.R. sound clip...i ripped it out of your MK messups flash (thanks to audio recorder deluxe) :P. don't worry, you get full credit for finding it. so thanks for the sound clip man, and reviewing my movie too.