Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8"

ParagonX9 you've done it again

I've always loved your work, and was wondering when you'd make an 8-bit tune.
Good work!

VERY nice

It really sounds like a classic megaman song, if not better. You did an amazing job on this one, you should do more like this!

im addicted to the song

i play this song thousands of times on in the groove (dance game)...and its actually one of the hardest one n the game

Man, you should work for a video game company.

I bet you can be so famous with it, it sounds better than Megaman, and it's 8-bit PWNAGE.
I am picky, yes I am, I don't give away free tens and nines, you should work on classical music, that would be so awesome.
P.S.:Tell your friend NemesisTheory that she needs to make music shorter, from five minutes average to four minutes average, she can cut the time and made more better music, and tell her she needs to make more original songs instead of remixes.

Most Excellent.

I downloaded this and put it with my actual Mega man tracks for the fun of it, fits right in :D
A very enjoyable tune.