Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

Woah !

Man , you make me jealouse , I've been trying to make a dbz flash for a long time , you are definitly a great artist !

WTF

it was Japanese WTF is that u shoulda put it in English loser

awesome

i couldn't watch the whole thing...it made me too sentimental...supercucco,you just need to pull that stick outta yer ass

supercucco, your a dumb ass...

supercucco dude suck my dick and kiss my ass, the vid may have had shitty music but you must be a fucking artard to think this vid wasnt awesome,mute the video you dumb piece of shit, man grow some balls because iknow your bitch ass cant make a better video.DUDE WHO MADE THIS VID, IT WAS AWESOME DONT LISTEN TO HYPOCRITICAL SCHOOL GIRL BITCHES LIKE SUPERCUCCO,KEEP ON ROCKIN. TEN OUT OF TEN FOR SHURE

Nice tribute.

Love the drawings. I don't mind the music much. I mean, Toriyama WAS japanese, was he not? Anywyas, very nice of you to do this tribute to him.