Reviews for "My Retribution"

WOW

I'm Speechless, you have really inspired me on this, i hope i may be able to make something as great as this, i also wanted to ask you a question, im not big in to flash, but i am starting to become a machinima director, and was wondering if it would be ok to use this in a short film. pm me back with a response. keep up the good work, ya boi, ~DSK~

Druids-Warcry responds:

Well I'm Glad I could inspire you to express your self, and as far as a machinima, sure go ahead, just give equal Credit to F-777 when you post it up.

Neat-o!

I could feel the power behind the music, as well as it being the perfect song just before a major turn of events, or that final decision.

Like most before me, definitely putting this onto my iPod as well, can't wait for more from you!

Druids-Warcry responds:

thanks man, glad it got a spot on that I-pod! thanks for the review and support Cruel Destiny

good

how do you make things like this? it is great.

Lots of time, and FL8

wow

this song is freaking AMAZING!! holy crap. cant stop listening to it! awesome job dude!

Druids-Warcry responds:

thank Jedirocker man much respect man!

great, but not yours

sorry but this is not your music, please tell everyone now. my freind made this song and you copied it from him, u did not make it so just tell us all. im not trying to make this hard but dont steal peoples music. it took my friend 4-5 months to make this song and ur taking all the credit for it. thats jus wrong. my friend is a newground user and as soon as his computer works again he will claim it back. so sorry but im not stupid, my friend trade marked this song first and he is selling it. im here to stop you from gaining fame for work thats not urs. so admit it and give up ur busted. GAME OVER!

Druids-Warcry responds:

Unless you have hard evidence on your ridiculous claims I really suggest you stop talking. I have over 10 that can recall me making a song with F-777 at this time it took "2 days" your friend must be lying to you. The song was made 10/21/2008 and posted on that day. I have all the Flp's and Mp3 of me rendering it and sending it to Jesse and others such as War-spawn, Wyldfyre1, Ingenius, killbillvolume2, NaySly... Hell poetic-reven has the FLP right now and is working on a Remix. So I love to see your Friends NewGrounds account name, and anything else he may have like ilike, Myspace, soundclick, Reverbnation or any other site he might be on, but unless you can back up what you with evidence I suggest your friend get his computer fixed soon.

Personally I think it's odd an account made on 2/23/09 (which is today) is harassing me on a song me and F-777 made in 08. I think you're looking for attention by coming up with lies and stories about a make believe friends who slaved over a song for 4-5 months... if it takes that long for your friend to make a song in this quietly then he must be a retarded Floppy fish frog monkey Shit with crayons so far up his nose they are poking his brain and are deluding the realty of time v.s talent and general Knowledge of music, in the sense of Creation.

Check and mate