Reviews for "My Retribution"

A very intersting Audio .

It truly shows the growth of someones soul seeking retribution, whether it be mortal, Immortal, or divine. It shows a struggle, the occasional seeming loss of your path, and yet, it also shows some spirit I can dine to say I understand. Thus I must say this song itself has a changing soul, as I listen to it I feel compelled to walk the path to the redemption myself, even if my sins, for what they are, are more minute than others. This is a song fit for those who need a deeper look at their actions and what they will do to atone for them. This song receives ten stars out of ten.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Thank you Joe, yeah its a movement of life and trials that have been over come, glad you saw into it. Good review and thank you for your comment there, and glad you enjoyed the song.

Nice

Awesome song, keep up the good work

Druids-Warcry responds:

yeah man, i will and thanks :P

Sweet

Im the type of black person that likes certain types of hip hop only and this is awesome

Druids-Warcry responds:

Hell yeah, glad you liked the song Titanium :P more will be coming soon keep a look out for it

as my heart beats faster,

as i see the injustice and pain, i realize the larger picture, and see that i am but a small part of the whole, but the whole is but a small part of me, as we are all connected by blood and spirit, one race one voice one family, our bretheren all in one and one in all, for we are but mice and bears, fighting for our small peice of fame, but yet they dont see!! they see not the cost we pay, the insensitive uncaring mindless slow death that we BRING UPON OURSELVES. THE TOLL WILL COME! STAND NOW, AS ONE. ONE VOICE, ONE POWER. for in competition we gain miles, but in cooperation we will gain WORLDS! Hear my prayer, stand from the dust in which you live, the dust and dirt WE created, stand up, reach out your hand and stay your brothers fall. Unite as one, throw off our shrouds of apathy, and once again look to the light with new hope...as one. we are all brothers and sisters of our race. white, black, yellow, brown, it does not matter what color your skin is, FOR OUR BLOOD BLEEDS THE SAME COLOR, FOR ALL OF US. the blood that flows trough my veins is of the same as yours...red. and our blood will run, together as one, for

WE WILL LIVE AS ONE, TOGETHER,

OR WE WILL ALL DIE ALONE.....

I AM NOT PERFECT. none of us are. but I see were HUMANITY went wrong.

the question is...

Can you?

P.S. this song inspired what i wrote, and has been added to my main music playlist. there are no words to describe...anything. i cant even describe how it makes me feel. amazing. empowering.
if this would stay your best, i would call you brilliant. if you were to do even better, id call you a genius. you have an ear for music. use it, for it is a great gift. i say this, for as math is the international language of the mind,
music is the international language of the soul....

rating:15/10 cause the rating post cant go past 10.
may you live in peace and prosper,

all of you.

Druids-Warcry responds:

wow really nice! dont think i didnt respon i didnt see this, xD it just got burryed!

but wow thats deep shit man, im glad my music inspired some thing out of some one! you should hit me up, you have a really good style of writing!

what?

dosent matter what it is your a moron for saying such things lucrazer this is really good

Druids-Warcry responds:

Dont worry its one of Lejins Alt accont hating cus he needs them pain pills. glad you liked the song bthammer