Reviews for "**Moments of Inspiration**"

Getting better every time

It is a new spin from the old version, sounds more medieval and gothic with the new drum sequence. Only thing i could see being added to thins song, is maybe an acoustic nylon stringed guitar or lute xD.

Honestly i really don't know how your going to make this better, but that doesn't mean you can't. I thought the same on the last versions and still you made them better.

Oh and just for dude09's sake it is going in a game. lmao xD

KTRECORDS responds:

It still feels like it needs something. Josh and I have been trying to figure out what it is. I'll try that lute and see how it works out. I'll keep ya updated!

Very nice

I can't say i SHOULD give you a 10, its not usually who I am, but I feel that after I downloaded your song it's the least I could do. Keep up the good work!

Amazing job keeping my attention, good sounds to it and an easy listen.

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, well thx for going out of your norm and giving me the 10 anyways. Glad you liked the song!

Dammit

This is awesome. it gives me the vision for a cool Story of a journey. Hmmm, maybe i make it. When i make it i will ask you if i can use it, ok? make more like this please.

KTRECORDS responds:

Sounds good to me! Let me know how it comes along : ).

Awesome

This song truly inspires me to do stuff

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, then set forth and do... stuff!

I love this one =).

You did some awesome things here with the strings =). I would say the piano is a little too simple but everything else makes up for it =). I get a feeling of victory and passing memories from this. Amazing job.

10/10