Reviews for "**Moments of Inspiration**"

Beautiful song,,,

This really is just an amazing song... very nicely done. It's one of those melodies that sounds sad and happy at the same time, which makes your description of it perfect. A soldier returning from a hard and depressing war or battle, knowing that he has loved ones to come home to to help drive those terrible memories away.

Really beautiful stuff here definetly going to have to check your other stuff out now lol. Please keep great stuff like this coming!

KTRECORDS responds:

I'm glad you like it. We will do our best to keep more songs coming along just like it! Thx!

Yayayayayayaya!!!

Wow, all I can say is wow! Great song, I just love it. I can feel the song and the fight scene you were talking about. Also, what music program do you use to make your music?

KTRECORDS responds:

I love picturing fight scenes over the song. To me it feels like it was made for it. But, I can see how it would be great for the end credits of something or like how Josh sees it as well. We use fruity loops to make our music. Glad you like it!

KTRECORDS

Another piece of the supposedly rare gem variety.

I do get something along the lines of a rustic war theme, all sepia tones and the like.
This -may- be stretching it a bit, but... a portrayal in a land full of brass machinations, we see a small combat unit ready for march, and their subsequent journey. Then, we find them in the thick of battle, fighting in/against/with steam powered giants. In the end, only a few on both sides are left, and they only begrudgingly agree to a ceasefire.

Of course, a climax in the music would be great here and there for such a story to work with it; very well done! You got me a basic idea for a story and a very enjoyable six or so minutes that I spent concieving it, not to mention the extra spent just enjoying it.

KTRECORDS responds:

IMHO, a song is much more enjoyable when you can conveive a story to go along with it. That's why I encourage listeners to share their stories. If you liked writing a story for this song, try my other solo song "What Have I Done?". It's a great listen and I think you will enjoy thinkin up somethin for it as well : )
Thx for sharing!

i think of...

When i hear this song i think of an explorer on the high seas discovering new and interesting things :)

5/5

10!!!

.:The Goopers:.

KTRECORDS responds:

Great idea! The song would be really good for that. Thx for sharing!

WOW

......speachless that was INCREDIBLE 10 stars

KTRECORDS responds:

Glad you liked it. Thx a lot!