Reviews for "**Moments of Inspiration**"

They aint wrong...

This has such a strong 'old skool' Squaresoft flavour to it, Chrono Cross/Trigger, Seiken Dinsetsu etc etc... but the flute like sample made me instantly think of Kingdom Hearts.

Fabulous bit of work, deserves high placing, hence you get a 5 today, and a 5 tomorrow :D

KTRECORDS responds:

Haha thanks for the support man! Be sure to check out other KTRECORDS songs and see if you like them as well!

remarkable

all i can say is wow....
you have the natural talents to make your own record company
persue that dream

the forgotten soul 99

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, I dunno if Josh and I will ever have a record company... But makin music is a pretty fun hobby for us. Of course we would never turn down money for our music though, lol. Thx!

awesome.

i couldn't agree more with stickel3. it does sound like a zelda song. i loved it. just plain loved it. i'm glad the percussion didn't take over this nice remedy.

KTRECORDS responds:

I'll have to play the song over zelda sometime to see how well it works out. I could probably have some fun with that. Thx!

amazing.

truly a work of art.

I've never heard anything like it! =)

when I hear it I imagine so many stories...

really, really respect this one.

just...amazing.

KTRECORDS responds:

Much appreciated. It was one of those songs that just kind of wrote itself. Glad you liked it!

EPIC

Kind of like the softer battle music from Lost Odyssey, fantasy and epic but not hard. But still fightable.
Really gets nice around 2min. I feel so epic now.

I can kinda see a hero growing up with that intro, and training, then when the uh violin sounding thing begins it can be his first real quest or something.
Like a Fable montage. The end is a final monster, maybe he dies in it or something.
I mean like Fable, I don't think Fable would work actually. Am I making sense?

KTRECORDS responds:

Lost Odyssey was a sweet game. I was a little dissappointed in the last fight though. I thought the last guy was a bit too easy. I guess it didn't help that I was around lvl 95 with the best weapons and spells in the game though....lol....