Reviews for "Area51"

kool

it was a pretty koool game just needs to be faster.

good job

cool. nice work. just work on the story more and learn grammar and english. some of your shit was just fucked up. awesome game though.

Quite diversified, but rather slow.

This is a neat game beause of all the cutscenes. I like the combinations of the two and the different types of game cmponents involved. The story is pretty good and the action is easy to understand and play.

My big gripe is that the cutscenes and animation are waaaay too slow. Everything appears to happen in slow motion. I can understand why some other viewers didn't even make it past the intro which was unnecessarily long.

Also, I don't think you should set the quality for the viewer so much. Just once at the beginning of the movie is enough. I had to keep resetting it to low to help speed up the animation.

A bigger "next" button for conversations would be a welcome addition too. (Or if the space bar could double a pressing the button.)

Anyhow, this is great work, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I look forward to the second part.

well

I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. There is some things you can work on but the things im thinking of have you have already been told about. Keep up the good work.

LAST COMMENT 3 YEARS AGO!!! wow this is a old origionial game :)