For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Area51"

Awesome !

Hey dude don't listen to all those losers who can't make a damn thing but still says that your game sucks.
it's a great game and I like the humor, it also scared the shit out of me when the first creature poped out haha
A lot of effort went in there it's obvious
Keep it up !

shit

i agree with the guy from b4, this is shit

i didnt get the beggining at all, and wats up with the dialogue?! wat type of dumbass army would send dumbasses like tht?!?!?!

crap

crap

that was alright man

not too bad for a day and night non-stop, my biggest beef with it though is that the characters move too damn slow. speed them up some!! and that intro took way too long, give it a skip button or something

WORST.GAME.EVER.

This has to be the most craptastic thing I have ever played. I could list all the things wrong with this but I don't have all week. So I'll just sum up by saying don't bother even thinking about seeing this. Watching paint dry is more fun.