Reviews for "EgoCity Revelation P3"

Not Impressed enough.

You've got a good sense of the art, and the animation, but the fight scene was ripped from Dragon Ball Z. I suppose, if you enjoy that kiddie action, you would enjoy this.

Oh, and pick up some voice actors. One person acting out everything isn't too good.

very intreeging

the sound for the voices was horrible but the animation was great, i loved the fighting sequence

Great again!

Its even better then before now!If it keeps on like this ill have to add it to my favorites soon.G-R-E-A-T- animation!!!Its got a great style too.

cool graphics

but the voice acting sucked big time... you even done FAKE shouting, it sounds crap, sorry. your graphic just get someone who can voice act... i mean you were speaking like your mum was in the next room and you didn't want her to hear you.

Keep it up though :)

flawed but has potential

I liked this cartoon in spite of its flaws. The animation was great, and so was your choice in music. However, the voice work made my ears bleed. Seriously, you NEED to get some better voice overs. Other that that, it rocked.