Reviews for "EgoCity Revelation P3"

Cap-Cap-CAP-Cap-Cap-CAAAP!!!XD

cap-cap-cap-cap-cap-cap!!! I LOVE CAP!!! CAP ME LOVE!!! even if this had nothing to do with Cap -__- LOVE ME CAP!!! ME CAP LOVE!!! ME LOVE CAP!!! ZERO IS AWSOME!!!

but know to get to the movie...AWSOME!!! IT WAS SO AWSOME!!! THE BATTLE WAS SO KOOL!!! all matrixy! XD it was sooo funny ^^
ZERO IS SO FUNNY!!! >.> Insane is funnier!!! XD jonny is very kool ^^ i wanna see more! i wanna see more! cant wait till the next one!!!

That was one pimp ass battle scene!

Oh yeah! This was all DBZ! I know that this suggestion sounds maybe a little Dragonball Z'ish, but you can't just stop there, you gotta have the energy techniques! There are so many things you can do and ideas you can create if you involve fight scenes like this with energy techniques. There are so many ideas you can get with the concept of energy techniques its uncanny!

The voice acting sucks.....and hard.

Nice movie,too short, nice graphics, cool action,but horrid dialogue though. Sweet DBZ style action. Just work on the sound 'cause the rest is all ready there.

Too short to be enjoyed

The movie was good, but it was way too short to really get into it.
The others had a suffcient amout of time to really enjoy the movie but this one was way too short for its own good. Voice talent, well u aready know but i can understand.
Action, dont leave use hanging to know the winner of the battle.......
Music, average but u didnt better previously....

-Dont know what hapenned on this one but it didnt reveal much on the true life in ego city....

For fucks sake

Ok, your animation was good and all that, but PLEASE, the last thing NG needs is more DBZ shite, DBZ sucks balls, and so do copies of DBZ... ok ok, but anyway, you do what you do well...