Reviews for "EgoCity Revelation P3"

seriously...

Just get some better voice acting and your flash will be one of the best.

The flash is solid enough that there's nothing much to critisize besides the horrific voice talent. It sounds as if you're trying to apply Homestar Runner type voices to Anime type characters. Well I guess it could be longer too.

heh

The only thing I found good about it was that the voices were so badly done it was laughable. I know you've probably heard a lot of that in other reviews. Anyways, the fighting was just all over, looked like a bunch of flashy paint stripes flying everywhere. Couldn't tell what was happening... Better luck next time man.

ok,,,,,

the voice acting was extremly lame...change the tone of your voice for different charaters it seemed like one guy was talking the whole time...the drawings were good ill give you that.

Hmmm.

Not to bad. Okay fights but way to similar to Dragonball Z. Come up with some more original fight scenes.